"It is better to have loved and lost
Than not to have loved at all"
One is ready to pay all of the cost
Than to save one's heart from the fall
The destiny of life is not written by men
Thus I don't know from where to start
If you ask me "what ails you then?"
It is your presence in my lonely heart
It saw the world in its solitary gaze
And found you and gave a wail
Logic said "it's just a phase"
But you endured like a timeless tale
Before you it was incomplete but fine
Then you burst forth like a stone, shattering glass
My heart now yells "Be mine! Be mine,
And I shall love you like no one ever has."
I want to know what it takes to win you over
Is it any science or is it an art
For that my most precious possessions I offer
My only and lonely heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its really nice....
ReplyDelete